Interested in this Job?
The Site Manager works with the production manager and sales team to take the scope of the project that has been built on paper and bring it to reality with the help of the field crews and subs. The site manager will serve as the daily contact for the client as the work is being completed.
- Full time
The Site Manager is responsible for completing the following tasks and activities:
- Attends the sub site walkthrough in the preliminary stages of a project.
- Participates in project handoff from project manager.
- Coordinates trades and works with field crews in the day to day work completing the project.
- Communicates with the clients on a daily and weekly basis. Letting them know what to expect and what has or will happen.
- Attends biweekly meetings with the client and project manager to review project progress, review invoicing and more.
- Communicates with field supervisor needs for the field crews each week.
- Set up and meet with city inspectors for jobsite inspections as needed.
- Ordering and purchasing of material needed to perform the work.
- Able to read and understand blueprint drawings and written specifications; work orders, change orders and all other carpentry related job documents.
- Maintain a safe and clean jobsite.
The Site Manager is accountable for completing the following tasks and activities to the following measurements of success and standards of quality and performance:
- Oversite of daily work on job site.
- Creating and meeting the schedule
- Meeting and following the scope of work outlined
- Quality control of job
- Safety and cleanliness of jobsite
- Communication with Field, subs, production and project management and owner
Position Skills, Education and Experience:
The following lists the minimum or desired skills, education and experience required for the role of Site Manager:
- A minimum of Four (4) years carpenter experience.
- A good working knowledge of related building trades.
- Management experience
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to different situations, reschedule and rework as necessary to keep schedule.
If you are interested in this position please fill out the information below and we will be in touch.