Interested in this Job?
The apprentice carpenter will assist construction personnel with the job site tasks. This person will take direction from the carpenters and lead carpenters on the job. They should possess basic carpentry skills and perform work in a safe manner and follow company policies and procedures. Good attitude and being willing to learn our process is very important to this position. We will train the right person.
Perform carpentry under direct supervision
- Full Time
- Responsible for carrying our carpentry labor, material handling, and job site cleanup as assigned by the lead carpenter. Questions or problems should be brought to the attention of the lead carpenter.
- Strives to improve on carpentry skills and gain greater understanding of basic construction techniques. Performs to the best of ability; follows directions well
- Maintains a safe and clean job site
- Respectful of customer’s property. Protects furniture/belongings from construction materials, debris, etc.
- Understands and complies with all company policies
- Understand and complies with all safety guidelines
- Maintains excellent company image; demonstrates integrity
- Maintains positive customer, fellow employee and public relations
- Attends company meetings and company functions as requested
- Demonstrates allegiance to company; respect for supervisors
- Miscellaneous other duties as required
- Basic carpentry skills
- Ability to learn, and to follow directions carefully
- Good communication skills
- Curiosity and ability to learn
- The ability to read and understand construction documentation
- Neat appearance
- Reliable vehicle
- Forty Hour Work Weeks
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis, including lifting 100 pounds
- UT driver’s license
If you are interested in this position please fill out the information below and we will be in touch.